Website Design for Halifax and Calderdale
Pivotal Web Solutions are proud to supply professional websites to businesses in Halifax & throughout Calderdale.
We currently develop a number of websites for local businesses in Halifax, Huddersfield and Leeds.
Also as SEO specialists, we can optimise your website from the ground up to ensure your main business products and services are ranking as high as possible for your local and national customers.
Many of our local customers have monthly support packages, and they can call us any time to make changes to their website.
For local businesses, having an online presence is in attracting potential customers. It allows them to see who you are and what you do before they even step through your door.
What do you want your online presence to be?
By using our local knowledge of competitors, potential customers, areas of business and opportunities for building your brand, we can develop a quality website that is search engine optimised and will appeal to customers in your area.
Nominated for Website of the month by CSSDesignAwards
It means we can target specific areas such as Sowerby Bridge, Hebden Bridge, Mytholmroyd, Southowram, Elland, Hipperholme and, of course, our home-town of Brighouse. We have connections with the Halifax Courier and local advertising magazines, meaning we can also help and advise you with press releases and other traditional forms of advertising.
Halifax Website Designers covering:
- Halifax, Pellon
- Brighouse & Rastrick
- Elland, Greetland & West Vale
- Hipperholme & Lightcliffe
- Hebden Bridge, Todmorden,
- Luddenden, Luddenden Foot
- Midgeley, Mill Bank, Mytholmroyd
- Ripponden, Rishworth
- Skircoat Green, Sowerby Bridge,
- Full WordPress website design and setup,
- No HTML knowledge required,
- Recommendation and installation of plugins that will benefit your business,
- Social media integration,
- Responsive website design that works on computers, tablets and smartphones,
- One-to-one or group tutorial on how to add content and make the most of your website.