Local Search Engine Optimisation — SEO Huddersfield and Kirklees
If you came to this page after Googling SEO Huddersfield or even Huddersfield Search Engine Optimisation, that’s because we’ve worked hard to rank locally for those keywords. For local businesses, it just isn’t useful to rank nationally for your keywords. Local search engine optimisation of your website is needed so it is seen by the people in your local area.
At Pivotal Web Solutions, we have a fantastic local knowledge of Huddersfield and Kirklees. Many of our team graduated from The University of Huddersfield.
By using our local knowledge of competitors, potential customers, areas of business and opportunities for building the brand, we can get you high in the rankings for Google, Yahoo and Bing and in front of the people you want to see you.
It means we can target specific areas such as Huddersfield, Batley, Cleckheaton, Dewsbury, Heckmondwike, Holmfirth, Marsden, Mirfield and Slaithwaite. Due to our connections with the Huddersfield Examiner and local advertising magazines, we can also help and advise you with press releases and other traditional forms of marketing.
Areas for SEO Huddersfield:
- Huddersfield Town Centre, Hillhouse, Lockwood, Marsh, Paddock
- Birkby, Brackenhall, Bradley, Deighton, Fartown, Fixby, Sheepridge,
- Lindley, Longwood, Marsh, Milnsbridge, Oakes, Outlane, Quarmby, Paddock, Salendine Nook, Scammonden,
- Berry Brow, Cowlersley, Crosland Moor, Farnley Tyas, Netherton, Newsome, Lowerhouses, Stocksmoor,
- Almondbury, Dalton, Kirkheaton, Moldgreen, Rawthorpe, Waterloo,
- Golcar, Linthwaite, Marsden, Scapegoat Hill, Slaithwaite,
- Clayton West, Denby Dale, Emley, Fenay Bridge, Kirkburton, Lepton, Scissett, Shelley, Shepley, Skelmanthorpe,
- Birdsedge, Brockholes, Hepworth, Holme, Holmfirth, Honley, Meltham, Scholes, Upperthong, Wooldale.
- Increase the chances of your website ranking higher than the competition,
- Target potential customers in the area you serve,
- Increase website traffic,
- Connect social media mentions and reviews,
- In-depth analysis of links, including link building and removal of bad links,
- Regular blog writing to keep website content fresh,
- Works in conjunction with social media marketing,
- Monthly reports to track changes in website traffic and other key areas.