About the Customer:
- Both websites had to be easy for administration use. The clients need to add new products quickly and amend existing product prices, images and descriptions without difficulty. Although they supply only to wholesalers, we designed these websites to attract different types of customers so that end users may also see (in high-quality images) the vast range of ironmongery products available. However, the websites do not show the pricing that would not be relevant to end users.
- It was crucial that each new client member could see their personal pricing table and the individual unit prices, box prices and RRP for every single product. M.P. Smith required extra fields in the database to help calculate unit pricing and, on top of that, allow for discount pricing. This tricky scenario required a tricky solution without making it difficult to edit products.
- Now based on the WordPress platform, which is updated and developed month by month with innovative improvements and security measures, these websites are even easier to edit. The administrator can make changes that they simply couldn’t before. On their old websites, they needed a website developer to make most of their style changes for them.
- As an added bonus, the client can now categorise their client types. This means they can direct visitors to the relevant pages.
- And apart from a few design tweaks to keep things fresh, the websites have a familiar look and feel.
- Search Engine Optimisation with the assistance of the Yoast SEO Plugin
- Continued website support to ensure the websites are forever fresh and up to date
- Specialist plugins including Ultimate Member, WooCommerce and Advanced Custom Fields
- Pivotal’s favourite plugins including Contact Form 7, Soliloquy Sliders and, most importantly, iThemes Security Pro
Get Your WordPress Website
Call us on 01484 290 100 to discuss a new ecommerce WordPress website for your business.