Pivotal is growing!
We are actively looking for a WordPress Website Developer and a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team on a full-time basis
Pivotal are an established website development and digital marketing company based in Brighouse, West Yorkshire. Over the last year, we have won an increasing number of large marketing and website development clients and we need to expand our team in order to give all our customers the time and attention they deserve. If you enjoy working with a small, tight-knit team in a dynamic environment, then Pivotal is the place for you!
Below are a list of the current website development and digital marketing jobs that we are currently recruiting. If you don’t see anything relevant here, but have very particular set of skills, skills that you have acquired over a very long (or short) creative career. Skills that make you a dream for people like us, then please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
WordPress Website Developer
Location: Brighouse, West Yorkshire
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Working Week: 35 hours, Monday to Friday
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
Requirements of the role:
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of WordPress
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
Please note, we don’t expect all candidates to know everything at this point. We’ll train you and help you develop your knowledge and skills. Just answer the questions in the application form as honestly as you can.