Local Search Engine Optimisation — SEO Huddersfield and Kirklees
At Pivotal Web Solutions, we have a fantastic local knowledge of Huddersfield and Kirklees. Many of our team graduated from The University of Huddersfield.
By using our local knowledge of competitors, potential customers, areas of business and opportunities for building the brand, we can get you high in the rankings for Google, Yahoo and Bing and in front of the people you want to see you.
It means we can target specific areas such as Huddersfield, Batley, Cleckheaton, Dewsbury, Heckmondwike, Holmfirth, Marsden, Mirfield and Slaithwaite. We have connections with the Huddersfield Examiner and local advertising magazines, meaning we can also help and advise you with press releases and other traditional forms of marketing.
However, for brick-and-mortar, local businesses the benefits are not always apparent. Search Engines are becoming more and more intelligent in the way they deal with local searches. For example, if you Google plumbers in Huddersfield, you will be presented with a list of local plumbers first.
Areas for SEO Huddersfield:
- Huddersfield Town Centre, Hillhouse, Lockwood, Marsh, Paddock
- Birkby, Brackenhall, Bradley, Deighton, Fartown, Fixby, Sheepridge,
- Lindley, Longwood, Marsh, Milnsbridge, Oakes, Outlane, Quarmby, Paddock, Salendine Nook, Scammonden,
- Berry Brow, Cowlersley, Crosland Moor, Farnley Tyas, Netherton, Newsome, Lowerhouses, Stocksmoor,
- Almondbury, Dalton, Kirkheaton, Moldgreen, Rawthorpe, Waterloo,
- Golcar, Linthwaite, Marsden, Scapegoat Hill, Slaithwaite,
- Clayton West, Denby Dale, Emley, Fenay Bridge, Kirkburton, Lepton, Scissett, Shelley, Shepley, Skelmanthorpe,
- Birdsedge, Brockholes, Hepworth, Holme, Holmfirth, Honley, Meltham, Scholes, Upperthong, Wooldale.
- Increase the chances of your website ranking higher than the competition,
- Target potential customers in the area you serve,
- Increase website traffic,
- Connect social media mentions and reviews,
- In-depth analysis of links, including link building and removal of bad links,
- Regular blog writing to keep website content fresh,
- Works in conjunction with social media marketing,
- Monthly reports to track changes in website traffic and other key areas.