Technical Search Engine Optimisation for Local Businesses
Our Technical SEO Packages
Our Technical SEO Package are perfect for local businesses. The package includes full website optimisation tailored to your focus keywords. We also offer other bolt-on services to this plan (such as social media management) which will allow you to spend all of your time running your business and not worrying about your marketing.
Within this package, we will write and publish custom blog posts on your website to keep the content fresh and updated. This is a major ranking signal within Google and, when done right, can lead to an increase in conversions.
We recommend for all businesses to stick with SEO for at least three months. Organic search engine optimisation takes time. If you want to see quick wins, then consider running a Google Pay-Per-Click campaign too.
If you feel that you may need more added to this package, contact us and we will design and deliver a custom SEO package.
For Small, Local Businesses
- Website audit & production of baseline report
- Keyword research
- Goal conversion setup
- Setup on Google Analytics & Pivotal’s SEO Tools
- Competitor research
Site Health Check
- Optimise page speed
- Fix broken internal & external links
- Optimise link structure
- Check mobile-friendliness
- Optimisation of ‘behind-the-scenes’ content
- Optimisation of existing content
- Conversion optimisation
- Creation of new content and blog posts
- Monthly reports
- We will consult with you about your business and the keywords you would like to be ranked for,
- Optimisation will start immediately after the keywords have been signed off by you,
- We expect to see some ‘quick-win’ results in the first few weeks (note: we ask our clients to stay with us for four months to see some real results in their SEO campaign),
- Receive a monthly SEO report from Pivotal Web Solutions,
- That’s it! Just sit back and watch your website climb the rankings while we do the work behind the scenes.
- More exposure to potential customers,
- Increase in website traffic,
- In-depth analysis of links, including link building and removal of bad links,
- Regular blog writing to keep website content fresh,
- Works in conjunction with social media marketing,
- Monthly reports to track changes in website traffic and other key areas.