Economy Package Search Engine Optimisation for Start-Up Businesses
Our Start-up SEO Packages
Our Economy SEO Package of just £150 per month is perfect for Start-Ups. The package includes full website optimisation tailored to your focus keywords. We also offer other bolt-on services to this plan (such as social media management) which will allow you to spend all of your time running your business and not worrying about your marketing.
We recommend for all businesses to stick with SEO for at least three months. Organic search engine optimisation takes time. If you want to see quick wins, then consider running a Google Pay-Per-Click campaign too.
If you feel that you may need more added to this package, contact us and we will design and deliver a custom SEO package.
For Small or Start-up Businesses
£150 +VAT per month
For Start-Up Businesses
- Website audit & production of baseline report
- Keyword research
- Goal conversion setup
- Setup on Google Analytics & Pivotal’s SEO Tools
Site Health Check
- Optimise page speed
- Fix broken internal & external links
- Optimise link structure
- Check mobile-friendliness
- Optimisation of ‘behind-the-scenes’ content
- Optimisation of existing content
- We will consult with you about your business and the keywords you would like to be ranked for,
- Optimisation will start immediately after the keywords have been signed off by you,
- We expect to see some ‘quick-win’ results in the first few weeks (note: we ask our clients to stay with us for four months to see some real results in their SEO campaign),
- Receive a monthly SEO report from Pivotal Web Solutions,
- That’s it! Just sit back and watch your website climb the rankings while we do the work behind the scenes.
- More exposure to potential customers,
- >Increase in website traffic,
- In-depth analysis of links, including link building and removal of bad links,
- Regular blog writing to keep website content fresh,
- Works in conjunction with social media marketing,
- Monthly reports to track changes in website traffic and other key areas.