Business Plus Package Search Engine Optimisation for Medium Sized Businesses
Our Business+ SEO Packages
Our Business Plus SEO Package includes full website optimisation tailored to your focus keywords.
Within this package, we will write and publish custom blog posts on your website to keep the content fresh and updated. This is a major ranking signal within Google and, when done right, can lead to an increase in conversions. We will also release press releases, set up email campaigns, and manage two of your social media platforms – all included in the price!
We recommend for all businesses to stick with SEO for at least three months. Organic search engine optimisation takes time. If you want to see quick wins, then consider running a Google Pay-Per-Click campaign too.
If you feel that you may need more added to this package, contact us and we will design and deliver a custom SEO package.
For Growing Business
- Website audit & production of baseline report
- Keyword research
- Goal conversion setup
- Setup on Google Analytics & Pivotal’s SEO Tools
- Competitor research
Site Health Check
- Optimise page speed
- Fix broken internal & external links
- Optimise link structure
- Check mobile-friendliness
- Optimisation of ‘behind-the-scenes’ content
- Optimisation of existing content
- Conversion optimisation
- Creation of new content and blog posts
- Creation and distribution of press releases (1 per quarter)
- Creation and distribution of email campaigns (1 per quarter)
- Social media management (2 social media networks)
- Monthly reports
- We will consult with you about your business and the keywords you would like to be ranked for,
- Optimisation will start immediately after the keywords have been signed off by you,
- We expect to see some ‘quick-win’ results in the first few weeks (note: we ask our clients to stay with us for four months to see some real results in their SEO campaign),
- Receive a monthly SEO report from Pivotal Web Solutions,
- That’s it! Just sit back and watch your website climb the rankings while we do the work behind the scenes.
- More exposure to potential customers,
- Increase in website traffic,
- In-depth analysis of links, including link building and removal of bad links,
- Regular blog writing to keep website content fresh,
- Works in conjunction with social media marketing,
- Monthly reports to track changes in website traffic and other key areas.