Hyper Local Search Engine Optimisation – SEO Halifax and Calderdale
For local businesses who only operate in their local area, ranking highly for keywords nationally is not necessary. Instead, businesses want to reach local customers in a specific area.
By using our local knowledge of competitors, potential customers, areas of business and opportunities for building your brand, we can get you to the top of the rankings for Google, Yahoo and Bing and in front of the people you want to see you.
It means we can target specific areas such as Sowerby Bridge, Hebden Bridge, Mytholmroyd, Southowram, Elland, Hipperholme and, of course, our home-town of Brighouse. We have connections with the Halifax Courier and local advertising magazines, meaning we can also help and advise you with press releases and other traditional forms of advertising.
For businesses who operate mostly on the internet, the reasons for SEO are clear – getting to the top of the search engine results page will mean more people click through to your website and more potential business.
However, for brick-and-mortar, local businesses the benefits are not always apparent. Search Engines are becoming more and more intelligent in the way they deal with local searches. For example, if you owned a furniture shop and Googled ‘furniture shop Halifax’ you will notice the top results are all local.
This is where you want your business to be.
Areas for SEO Halifax Include:
- Chiserley, Cornholme, Cragg Vale
- Halifax, Hebden Bridge, Heptonstall, Holywell Green
- Luddenden, Luddenden Foot
- Midgeley, Mill Bank, Mixenden, Mount Tabor, Mytholm, Mytholmroyd
- Ogden, Old Town, Ovenden
- Ripponden, Rishworth
- Savile Park, Skircoat Green, Sowerby, Sowerby Bridge, Sowood Green,
- Todmorden, Triangle
- Wainstalls, Walsden, Warley Town, West Vale, Wholestone Hill
- Increase the chances of your website ranking higher than the competition,
- Target potential customers in the area you serve,
- Increase website traffic,
- Connect social media mentions and reviews,
- In-depth analysis of links, including link building and removal of bad links,
- Regular blog writing to keep website content fresh,
- Works in conjunction with social media marketing,
- Monthly reports to track changes in website traffic and other key areas.